In April and June 2020, we offered a versatile webinar series as an alternative to the on-site sessions. The topics covered flood warning, discharge measurement, water level as well as data logging, networking and transfer systems. For those, who couldn't take part in the live dates or want to share and re-watch it, we recorded everything.
- Introduction webinar about heavy rain, flooding, and the suitable OTT HydroMet offer
- OTT Pluvio² S – New all-weather precipitation sensor of the OTT Pluvio² family
- Monitoring station data logger OTT netDL – Remote maintenance and overview of the monitoring network with OTT Hydras 3 net
- Datalogger knowhow: Systematic troubleshooting using the diagnostic function for OTT netDL 500/1000 datalogger
- The new OTT ecoLog 1000 4G water level data logger with LTE data transmission
- Planning of a discharge measurement system – hydraulic principles for flow measurement in open channels
- What do the readings tell us? Side-Looking Doppler OTT SLD / Radar Sensor OTT SVR 100 – Analysis and interpretation of the measured data